What’s inside – Ingredients
- Cannabidiol CBD – Shown to be an effective transdermal anti-anxiety and anti-inflammatory agent providing a calming effect along with soothing of chapping and burns.
- Emu Oil – This superior delivery oil has been used by aboriginal medicine to act as an anti-inflammatory agent. In our formula we add Emu oil to not only increase transdermal delivery but also to aid the effectiveness of easing lip inflammation directly.
- Usnea barbata – Usnea barbata is a well-documented anti-microbial agent. Usnea barbata has also been shown to have anti-inflammatory benefits. In this formula, it was utilized to both add to the relief of pain as well as to increase product shelf-life.
- Coconut Oil – A well-known product for many natural lotions, this saturated fat is an excellent carrier for a lip balm. Coconut oil provides a barrier for hydration loss from the lips, easing the discomfort during lip chapping.
- Shea Butter – High triterpene ester concentrations make this polyunsaturated fat highly desired in many skin products. Lupeol, a key triterpene in Shea butter has been reported to be anti-inflammatory in multiple studies. Shea butter also contains oxidative resistance to degradation as well as antimicrobial properties.
- Cocoa Butter – An excellent natural fat providing our lip balm a stable matrix to help lock all components equally throughout the product. Cocoa butter also has attributes providing additional moisture retention post application.
- Bees Wax – Another natural product used to improve the consistency of our lip balm. Our bees wax addition is optimized to produce a firm, yet appliable product.